1. They eat anything they want whenever they want - including ice cream for lunch and after nap.
2. You put up with a lot more whining and crying than you usually do because you don't have the energy to get up and do something about it.
3. You pawn them off to anyone that will take them. (Thanks mom)
4. You become obsessed with purell - it's literally in every room of the house. And I sent Olivia to school with it in her backpack...can you say...OCD??!! (But they did pray for me she said!)
5. You also become obsessed with lysol wipes and wipe down every surface you can think of...phones, door knobs, etc.
6. You watch A LOT of Noggin (decent kid tv channel) to the point where you are starting to enjoy them as well.
7. Let the boy go so stir crazy that he is hitting me with the baseball bat and I just walk past him like a zombie!
8. You let your 5 year old lay in bed with you while you nap - and actually get 2 hours of sleep!
9. Let the 8 month old sleep with you because you can't get up to put her back in bed after she's eaten!
10. Hope and pray that no one else gets this crud I have.
But, I haven't been sick in a loooong time.....and it really could be worse. Except we're supposed to go out of town today....at least by tomorrow morning.
Please say a little prayer for me, and for my family that nothing gets spread around and this weekend turns out better than it's starting off!!! It's their BIRTHDAY WEEKEND CELEBRATION!!!