1. They eat anything they want whenever they want - including ice cream for lunch and after nap.
2. You put up with a lot more whining and crying than you usually do because you don't have the energy to get up and do something about it.
3. You pawn them off to anyone that will take them. (Thanks mom)
4. You become obsessed with purell - it's literally in every room of the house. And I sent Olivia to school with it in her backpack...can you say...OCD??!! (But they did pray for me she said!)
5. You also become obsessed with lysol wipes and wipe down every surface you can think of...phones, door knobs, etc.
6. You watch A LOT of Noggin (decent kid tv channel) to the point where you are starting to enjoy them as well.
7. Let the boy go so stir crazy that he is hitting me with the baseball bat and I just walk past him like a zombie!
8. You let your 5 year old lay in bed with you while you nap - and actually get 2 hours of sleep!
9. Let the 8 month old sleep with you because you can't get up to put her back in bed after she's eaten!
10. Hope and pray that no one else gets this crud I have.
But, I haven't been sick in a loooong time.....and it really could be worse. Except we're supposed to go out of town today....at least by tomorrow morning.
Please say a little prayer for me, and for my family that nothing gets spread around and this weekend turns out better than it's starting off!!! It's their BIRTHDAY WEEKEND CELEBRATION!!!
Ohhhh....I'm so sad for you! Sick on Valentine's Day?! I'll be praying for you. Some nasty stuff is going around. I'll also pray that the kids stay well.ReplyDelete
Happy Valentine's Day! I would offer to help with the kids if I didn't have to work.:(
Feel better soon!
Lins...Lacey told me how sick you have been and I have been praying for you! My first response with her was..."OMG, how is she doing it?" I hope you get better so you can go to the lake tomorrow!ReplyDelete
Much Love and Many many prayers!
Prayers for all to be well!! Sorry you aren't feeling well! Such a yucky time to feel bad too!!ReplyDelete
I am praying for you & hope you are feeling better!ReplyDelete
Bless your heart!!! I hope you feel better soon. Let me know if you need anything!!!ReplyDelete
I laughed out loud when I read some of your list... not laughing because you were sick, but laughing because I have been sick this week too and have done some of the same things! I have let Kate sleep in my bed a couple times, I have let her sit on the floor and whine A LOT more than usual, and I have pawned her off too! Oh yeah, and NOGGIN- I am tired of it! It is very different when I am sick now than it ever has been, but I still would rather be sick anyday than take care of Kate when she is sick. Thank God for Purell! Hope you are better soon!ReplyDelete