1. Take 4 small kids to the mall with your husband.
2. Take 4 small kids to the mall with your husband on a Saturday.
3. Take 4 small kids to the mall with your husband, on a Saturday, after a 4 hour car ride.
4. Take 4 small kids to the mall with your husband, on a Saturday, after 4 hour car ride with no naps.
5. Take 4 small kids the the mall with your husband, on a Saturday, after 4 hour car ride with no naps, IN DECEMBER!!!!!
Seriously, I don't know what we were thinking. The kids were not too bad except trying to keep them out of the mens clothing racks while bouncing a hungry baby, keeping the stroller moving so the 2 year old wouldn't get out while your husband asks back and forth (several times) between which sports coat you like better, is not my ideal scenario for shopping at the mall.
Not to mention navigating the kiosk vendors. DON'T. MAKE. EYE. CONTACT. They practically grab you! And it's so crowded you're bound to have to go really close to them.
We pretty much wasted an hour of our lives braving The Galleria.
And we'll never get it back.
Our marriage DID survive though! ;-)
On another note, we had ALL the kids first sit down with Santa. And this is our best picture!
That's as close as we could get Lillian. And Landon looks thrilled!
Rhodes looks happy! And of course, Lillian made me laugh again! (on a side note) The sausage balls were a hit! Thanks!ReplyDelete
you are SUPER mom!ReplyDelete
That's funny!! I love how Landon is so serious in the picture! You are very brave to tackle the Galleria on a Saturday especially with all 4 kids!ReplyDelete
SO funny!!! At least you got a Santa shot out of all of it. We STILL haven't done that. I think we missed it last year too. :(ReplyDelete
hahah!! LOVE the santa photo!! lillian the little rebel!!! i, personally, think y'all were crazy to even THINK about going to the Galleria @ all!!! but at least you another classic photo to add to your collection:)ReplyDelete