I think I was tagged by a couple of blogging friends to answer these little questions! I thought about not doing, but didn't want to be a party pooper! So here it goes, short and sweet!
What was I doing 100 years ago.......
Sad, this is really going to age me. But I was doing a lot of practicing driving around with my driver's permit. Not even a license yet. Oh boy. I think I was still riding horses a good bit. But I also had just started high school ::wince:: and was enjoy all that it's not cracked up to be. :-)
5 Things on my to-do list today.....
1. Drive car pool........ done
2. Take Robert some paint he forgot at home....... done
3. Pick up car pool....... done
4. Mop the hardwoods and scrub the kitchen.......... done
5. Shower........ not done. :-( oh well, every other day is ok, right?
6. Turn my tongue into rivers of blessings to my family (though not excluding friends or strangers either!) Part of my 5 week bible study of judging/discerning and Blessing your Children!
Snacks I enjoy........
1. I'm just going to clump them ALL into one and say DESSERTS! :-)
2. Cheeze-It party mix - SO good!
3. raw veggies with light ranch
4. grilled sausage, jalapenos, and cheese with tiger sauce
Things I would do if I was a billionaire.........
1. I'm not sure I would change too much - pay off a bunch of things that's for sure and give a bunch away!
2. Secure my family's future and children's future.
3. Start riding horses again and get my kids involved.
4. Buy a BUNCH of property in the delta for Robert to duck hunt on.
5. Big huge beach property.
Wow, once you get started, it's easy to think of things.
1. Sticking my foot in my mouth.
2. Not praising my husband enough.
3. Too critical of myself.
4. Forgetting to take ALL things (even the little things) to God FIRST!
5. Eating too many sweets.
Places I've lived..........
Jobs I've had.......
2. Assistant to Lawyer (in high school)
3. Worked in kitchen at Applebees in MS
4. Cashier at Abner's in MS (best chicken fingers)
5. Full time (24/7) chief laundress, cook, dishwasher, janitor, nurse, nanny, teacher, chauffeur, household manager, accountant, waitress, and maid - AND LOVING (most) EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! ;-)
Ok, I actually and not going to tag anyone. But that was fun!